Wednesday, 22 December 2010

When did

Christmas get this insane? Seriously. It feels like yesterday it was December 1st and I was writing my little lists for everyone, and now it's the 22nd and I've got nothing done except put up a tree and drink my body-weight in mulled wine (M&S have launched an offensive against my liver by putting this stuff on offer). Am currently planning move-for-move shopping trip for this evening. Am not including time for breathing or eating. Will scour shops like some kind of consumer ninja.


I remember a time when I was a child and snow meant no school and near-fatal accidents trying to ice skate on our garden pond. Today, snow means 'how the fuck am I going to get to Debenhams?'. How romantic.

I am swimming in accounts. Only 2 days til time off. Counting. The. Minutes.

No comments: