Thursday 4 November 2010

Michelle Sutton : Professional Adulterer

It as if the last few days grew a big mouth with teeth and ate me up whole.

The last 4 days have been rid.ic.u.lous. So ridiculous that the only way I can articulate it is to punctuate it like that. 2 dates in the less than a week with the Doctor. The despertate caused by him being on nights whelled up into some kind of lust-filled baloon slowly expanding in my chest.

I tell you one thing. My bottom draw of battery-operated friends has never had such a workout.

Anyway. On Sunday evening, I fobbed the hubster (do you like it? I think it'll catch on) off with a Mia-related excuse and escaped for a few hours in the early evening. The Doctor had a meeting on Monday so he checked into his holiday a day early and we ordered obscene amounts of room service and frollicked like randy rabbits. As a result, I'm not sure if I'll be abe to afford Christmas. I do not care. IT WAS THAT GOOD.

Then, on Monday evening, after all the nodding and scheduling and important conversations, my medicine man met me at a bar and we snuck away to have dinner on the river. Blissful. Blissful and drunken.

I then rolled home on Monday evening to cuddle up with the lawful one and eat TV dinner like a pro. Specially like a pro who's just spent the last two days decieving her sweet but uninspiring husband that she is 'out with the girls' while meeting up with a handsome medicial professional to have two consecutive sessions of mind-blowing How's Your Father.*



* Loose use of 'professional'. I am not actually paid to do this stuff. **

** If anyone would like to pay me, I'm open to offers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is hilarious..this is what i have been looking for. I'm in the same dilemma but haven't found the right "illegal" yet. Ha Ha