Monday, 20 September 2010

Stoked.

The evolution of BoredWivesClub in this last week has filled me with an overwhelming urge to wield the Upper Crust baguette on my desk like a microphone and bellow Michael Jackson's 'You Are Not Alone' into it. Seriously. So many inspiring/appalling stories! Exactly what myself and the girls were hoping for.

In other news….

DATE TONIGHT DATE TONIGHT DATE TONIGHT

Mondays are less suspicious right? Only middle-aged people do exciting things on Mondays. Though I'd hate to think my idea of excitement is middle-aged. This evening, supermarket champagne, a cheap hotel room, and some very expensive underwear.

Right now I am staring at various Excel sheets hoping they will evaporate into thin (virtual) air. Sadly nothing has happened yet, except that I got a bit teary because I was squinting and our new intern asked me if I was okay.

Sadly, he's not a patch on New Boy. Thank Christ I've got the Stethoscope Stud to keep me company or I could've found myself inexplicably attracted to said intern. His 'beard' consists of 16 single hairs and he smells a bit like a football locker. Oh dear.

1 comment:

S├ębastian Hell said...

This is the best post I've read anywhere in a long time.

Thanks so much for this.