Wednesday 14 January 2009

Row.

Hubby and I are at each other's throats at the moment.

Yesterday evening he made a comment me looking tired. I must that my online fantasies are beginning to spill into the early mornings...I sometimes find myself staring at the clock and realising it is well past my bedtime.

However, that doesn't mean I want to be told that, basically, I look like shit. He suggested that I put my feet off, take a day off, 'calm down'. What a bastard. He both expects me to clean up after him, listen to his every word, work a 9 to 5, and still have time to look flawless and sprightly.

I guess I snapped. I turned round and said that if he wanted me to take some time out, then maybe he should consider doing his own dishes and washing once in a while. Hubby went quiet while I continued to rant about how useless and uncaring he has become.



I think he is starting to realise how I feel. I don't know whether I meant to let on, but he could see how angry I was. After all, he knows me better than I know myself. Maybe this will improve things. However, maybe it will confirm to that things are ending. Slowly, but definitely.

I feel strange and sad today. Until next time.

No comments: