Thursday 29 July 2010

Good vibrations

My phone just went off.

The doctor is coming to town this weekend with friends. He think he'll be able to get away Saturday evening for a drink...

..."and perhaps something more, if time permits."

What a tease! What a lark! It has been a considerable amount of time since I dabbled extramarital, and damnit, I think the hour in once again upon us. It is about 10 minutes past 5. That means I have about 3 hours (praise be to you, oh late-night shopping hours) to buy myself some new undies. I think I would feel bizzarre cavorting around in front of some new gent in underwear from a past tryst. A little sleazy, non? Oui.

Eeek eeek eeek! I am excited! My nether-regions are equally so. Sod this last pile of payslips; to Ann Summers', post haste!

xxx

No comments: